By adding a connection between the Ultimaker Connect group host and the Ultimaker Digital Factory, users can interact with printer clusters from anywhere in the world. Together, Ultimaker Connect and Ultimaker Digital Factory provide a powerful, hybrid print cluster management solution.
- Connect an Ultimaker Connect group to the Ultimaker Digital Factory.
- Fetch the group status. This data set contains the status of all printers and print jobs currently in the group. It is updated every few seconds if a group is online.
- Send a print job to the group's queue. You need the ID of the print job from the Toolpath Storage API.
- Perform a print job action on the group like pause, resume, abort, and override configuration.
- Mutate the print queue with duplicate and delete.